Value-based approach to setting emission reduction targets/benchmarking
Advisory solutions include:
• Measurement methodology assessment and advice
• Analysis of the marginal cost of abatement curve by mitigation measure
• Recommendations for effective methane emission reduction design
• Baseline and targeted emissions surveys, and predictive maintenance
• Independent auditing and attest services for methane emission reduction data and results
• Regulatory and policy advocacy at all government levels
• Monitoring and interpretation of polices, regulations and laws related to methane emissions
• Stakeholder engagement to ensure a social license to operate
• Corporate governance guidance regarding engagement and buy-in with directors, senior leadership and employees
Read this study, Tackling Flaring: Learnings from Leading Permian Operators, featuring operators in the Permian basin that are leading the way to eliminate routine flaring.
Contact GaffneyCline to discuss your scenario.