Access to restricted areas of our websites without the authorization of GaffneyCline is strictly prohibited. You agree to use our websites for lawful purposes only. You agree to not repurpose, circumvent or conceal any content on this website, including through framing, deep linking or other practices. You agree that you are responsible for any material you may submit via the site, and You agree not to post or transmit any information through our websites which (1) infringes the rights of others or violates their privacy or publicity rights, (2) is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, profane, indecent or otherwise objectionable, (3) is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express written permission of the owner of such right, (4) is used to unlawfully collude against another person in restraint of trade and competition, (5) contains, or materially relates to, any software, device or routine that interferes or is intended to interfere with the normal operation of our websites, or (6) impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity. You shall be solely liable for and will indemnify and defend GaffneyCline from any damages resulting from any breach of your agreement with regard to use of this website.
License to Submitted Materials
Third Party Websites
Our websites contain links to other websites over which we have no control, and other websites, over which we have no control, may have links to our websites. GaffneyCline is not responsible for the operation or content of such websites or for any losses, damages or other liabilities incurred as a result of your use of any linked websites.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and request that you do the same. If you believe your copyright or the copyright of a person on whose behalf you are authorized to act has been infringed, you may notify GaffneyCline at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be effective, your notification must (i) be in writing, (ii) be provided to us at the email above, and (iii) include substantially the following:
• A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
• Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
• Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
• Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
• A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• GaffneyCline is under no obligation to post, forward, transmit, distribute or otherwise provide any material available on this site, including material you provide to us, and so we have an absolute right to remove any material from the site in our sole discretion at any time.
Third Party Information Resources
Information here is intended for informational purposes only and not for trading purposes.
Financial and/or Material Disclosure
Persons using GaffneyCline websites for information regarding a potential investment decision with respect to Baker Hughes should access the Investor Relations section of Baker Hughes websites. This web site contains, and has materials that contain, forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1993, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. The words ‘expected’, ‘will’ and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Baker Hughes’ expectations regarding any specific matter is only its forecast regarding the matter. A forecast may be substantially different from actual results, which are affected by various factors that are either enumerated on each page or in Baker Hughes’ annual report on Form 10-K.
OUR WEBSITE AND ITSCONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. GaffneyCline DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. GaffneyCline DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT MATERIALS IN OUR WEBSITE ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT, OR ERROR-FREE. GaffneyCline DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT OUR WEBSITES OR ITS SERVER(S) ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Limitations of Liability; Indemnity
IN NO EVENT SHALL GaffneyCline BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF OUR WEBSITES OR THE MATERIALS CONTAINED IN, OR ACCESSED THROUGH, OUR WEBSITES. WHERE NOT PROSCRIBED BY LAW, THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF GaffneyCline AND ITS AFFILIATES TO YOU ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITES OR THE MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR ACCESSED THROUGH OUR WEBSITES, IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, IS LIMITED TO $500 USD.